₹125.55 – ₹450.00
- Best Nutrient
- Blood purifier
- Brain tonic
2 Teaspoons twice a day
Or As directed by a physician
Anupan:- Milk, water, honey, ghee.
Shatania Plus is an energizing ayurvedic healthy drink. Useful tonic for all ages. Along with Shtavari, Gulvel, Ashwagandha, Anantamul and Pimpali.
Haematinic blood purifier
Stress reliever nervine tonic
Special Characteristics of Shatania Plus :
- Along with Shatavari, Gulvel, Asgwagandha, Anantamul and Pimpali are also added in this Formula.
- Gulvel(Tinospora cordifolia) which is a best bitter Tonic is used effectively, for the first time.
- Shatania Plus dissolves readily in milk or water, as water soluble extracts of all the herbs are used.
- Absorption and assimilation of these herbs is faster due to the extracts.
- The taste is yummier and acceptable to all ages, especially children.
- No extra sugar is needed.
Ingredients of Shatania Plus :
- Shatavari is a natural remedy long used in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India. Sourced from the roots of the Asparagus racemosus plant, it is available in dietary supplement form usually as a pill or powder. Shatavari is said to offer a variety of health benefits.
- Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb with multiple health benefits. It can reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men, and even boost brain function. Supplementing with ashwagandha may be an easy and effective way to improve your health and quality of life.
Each 10 g Contains:-
|Local Name||Latin name|
|1||Shatavari||Asparagus racemosus||500 mg|
|2||Ashwagandha||Withania somnifera||500 mg|
|3||Gulvel||Tinospora cordifolia||250 mg|
|4||Anantmool||Hemidesmus indicus||200 mg|
|5||Pimpali||Piper longum||100 mg|
|7||Khadya rang||Food colour||Q.S|
125gm, 250gm, 500gm
There are no reviews yet.